Black Squad Steam

Hi guys .. welcome back to my gaming blog
today i'll review The new online First person Shooter game, yup Black Squad, this game already on steam in july 13 open beta, and now the first update in August 2017, and You can download from steam for free mate.This game I think really addictive for me, because is the real military first person shooter dude, it's have very awesome graphic performance, and the weapon is look very real and more detail in every part.


This game was published by Neowiz  in Korea in 2013, and this game already launched in Indonesia in Juni 2015.First impression about this game , it's really make me feel screaming, because it's really exciting to play, I really like to play this game in Snipers Death match, because it's challenge my aim skills. in That mode, I really like use Blazer R93 Sniper riffle weapon, because it's scope really easy to control, and a lot of damage when bullet hit your target.


Allright, this is The system requirement of Blacksquad PC game 2017 :
  • OS: Windows 7 64bit.
  • Processor: CORE2 DUO 2.2GHZ / AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.66GHz.
  • Memory: 2 GB RAM.
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600 OR GT630 / RADEON HD 6750.
  • DirectX: Version 9.0.
  • Storage: 5 GB available space.



Allright guys, thanks for visiting my blog, I really appreciated that, and lets see the video game play about this game, hope you enjoy, see you


Komentar

Postingan Populer